Welcome to eTaif.com – the Middle East’s online marketplace.
We connect people and products – opening up a world of possibility. From bracelets and backpacks to tablets and toy cars – we give you access to everything you need and want. Our range is unparalleled, and our prices unbeatable.
Driven by smart technology, everything we do is designed to put the power directly in your hands – giving you the freedom to shop however, whenever and wherever you like.
We’re trusted by
Global competition in the retail and e-commerce services sector is relentless. Technologies are constantly upgrading, customers are increasingly using social media; and every day, the options available to them increase. New markets, new products
- Effective management of customer relationships
- Identifying the most valuable prospects and customers
- Converting this knowledge into improved marketing and sales performance
high qualitycare that increases customer loyalty, cross-sellopportunity and incremental demand
From lead generation to fulfillment and customer acquisition to warranty support,
- Gain customer insight and knowledge
- Identify opportunities between each stage of the customer life-cycle
- Drive low cost-per-transaction/sale
- Offer a 360-degree customer life-cycle support
THE SEVEN BIG e-COMMERCE TRENDS
01. CONSUMERWill complete most shopping journeys via multiple devices
02. DEVICESmartphone shopping will continue to gain ground
03. SELLINGExpect more big online shopping days with even bigger sales
04. MERCHANTRetailers will see a high web influence on their
05. MARKETINGWill shift from being device-focused to people-focused
06. ADVERTISINGAds will become more relevant and non-intrusive
07. SERVICEInstant delivery services will become common
KEY TAKEAWAYS FOR eTaif.COM
Advertisers must develop capabilities to understand their customers’ shopping journey across devices, browsers
andapps to ensure a unified customer experience
The massive growth of mobile shopping is driven by smartphones. Investing in a mobile app is therefore worth considering as it can bring a significant uplift in sales.
Retailers should focus more on the opportunity to sell online during the big shopping periods e.g. Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Consumers will increasingly buy online to avoid the rush at the stores.
Advertisers should look for an ad tech partner who can enable them to optimize their online conversions by delivering personalized and non-intrusive ads for genuine engagement with consumers.
Art, Crafts & Collectables
Car Electronics & Accessories
Computers & Networking
Health & Beauty
Movies & Music
Shoes & Bags
Jewelry & Accessories
Baby Clothing & Accessories
Home, Kitchen & Garden
Musical Instruments & Accessories
Sports & Outdoors
and many more...
Beside all these functionalities
Popular Searches, Log In / Register, My account, My purchase, My shopping cart, My order history, My saved list, My listed offers, recently viewed items or searches, find your item in our
THE CUSTOMER SERVICE
The customer service function provides assistance to customers who have problems or questions related to the purchasing process. This assistance may be needed before, during, or after a purchase, as illustrated in the following examples:
- Before purchase: questions occurring during use of the product presentation function, such as product features or use
- During purchase: assistance with the use of the order entry and electronic payment functions
- After purchase: questions about order
fulfilmentsuch as order tracking; questions about exchange or return
Options for providing customer service include telephone number and e-mail.
fixed priceoptions, online stores, and eTaif SafePay to name a few. eTaifalso has what are calls eTaifSafePay, where it will release funds to the seller only once the buyer receives and approves the item.
- Once a user buys your item, TFM Express will contact you to collect the item, once
the the items isdelivered to the buyer the funds will be released to your wallet, now it can be transferred to your bank account.
A BUSINESS MODEL
A business model is defined as the organization of product, service and information flows and the source of revenues and benefits for suppliers and customers. All the major
- B2B - Business to business
- B2C - Business to consumer
- C2C - Consumer to consumer
- Social networks, community
Companies develop commercial benefits for paid advertising or as a sale channel
- Viral marketing
- Merchant marketing
IS NOW AVAILABLE
eTaifis an opportunity for suppliers and sellers to sell their goods in any country in the world, where the buyer or the user will choose the country or market he wishes to shop from.
eTaifwill include stores in several countries:
- United Arab Emirates
- United States Of America
UnitedKingdom - London
(COD) Cash On Delivery service offered by
eTaifis one of the most important provided services to encourage the purchase process for consumers.
- Free, ready-to-use templates
- Unlimited product options
- Product comparison
- Add to cart
- Unlimited product photos
- Showcase your products with vZoom
- Serve up daily deals
- Get found in search engines
- Create coupons and discounts
- Post customer reviews for real-time feedback
- Send enticing emails and newsletters
SOCIAL & MOBILE
- Sell your products on Facebook
- Post directly to Twitter and Facebook
- Manage YouTube Videos in a snap
- Add to cart
- Like it! Share it! Tweet it!
- Stay connected to your customers
- Keep tabs on your inventory
- Process your orders in a snap
- Know where your business stands
- PCI Certified to protect your business
- Control access to your store
- Keep your doors open with our 99.99% uptime guarantee
Enjoy your online shopping experience with
Choose it, Take it!